Re: [Fedora-music-list] Re: package naming question: muse -vs - MusE

On 12/05/06, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:

I'm not an emacs users, but from all I can see I'll vote for the
solution spot suggested (e.g. emacs-common-foo).

I much prefer emacsen-foo.

Why do we need the word "common" in a package name? It makes sense in
a subpackage name, but in a package name, it's confusing.