Re: FE Package Status of May 12, 2006

Hi Jef,

jspaleta gmail com said:
> I think you have an counting error in your script Look at the Inactivity
> notice section on the Package Status page. summary lists 0 packages but there
> is a specific package listed in the table underneath the summary.

Ouch, one more.  I have to confess another bug in the piece that says:
"We have 2 maintainers with open bugs that have had no noticeable CVS..."
where the 2 is obviously wrong too...

I'll definitely try to squash those pesky bugs next time I get a chance...

Thanks for spotting this one.

Cheers,
					Christian