Maelstrom license clause

I found the following clause in the Maelstrom package which is under
re-review after being moved from core to extras.  The package is mostly
GPL, but there is the following extra clause in a README file:

"The artwork and sounds used by Maelstrom are copyright Ambrosia
Software (http://www.ambrosiasw.com) and may not be redistributed
separately from the Maelstrom public GPL release."

I seem to recall that there was a similar issue with uqm, but I don't
recall the conclusion.

Is this something that makes incompatible with Fedora's licensing
requirements?

--Mike