Re: Suggestion for new packages: avr-gcc, avr-binutils, avr-libc, avrdude, uisp, avra

Till Maas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to include the following packages to extras:
>
> avr-gcc
> avr-binutils
> avr-libc - http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/
> avrdude - http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/avrdude
> uisp - http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/uisp
> avra - http://avra.sourceforge.net/
>
> Is anyone else already working on this? Are there any legal issues why this
> software could not be added to extras or can I start writing the SPEC files?
>
> Regards,
> Till

AFAIK no one is working on these, and their licenses are fine (dunno
about avra, and better check the others to make sure).

I would love to see these packaged, put me in the CC field after filing
the review requests and I'll review them ASAP (which may not be that
soon though)

Regards,

Hans