Re: FE Package Status of May 12, 2006

Christian Iseli licr org wrote:
Hi folks,

The page has been updated. Thorsten asked if we could highlight a bit those folks who perform many reviews but are not yet sponsors, so I have added some coloring to the page.

Actually, I kinda like colors :)  Maybe other things could be colorized too...

Another thing I was wondering: do you prefer people's names, or do you prefer the pseudo-email addresses in the various listings ?

Visually, I tend to prefer just the name, but then it makes things a bit harder when trying to send an email to poke someone on an issue... But then again, I hope to automate the nagging emails at some point... so I'm kinda hesitating what to do.

Cheers,
					Christian

----

FE Package Status of May 12, 2006

The full report can be found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackageStatus

The full report includes:

Packages appearing in Core but still present in CVS devel

We have 5 packages in CVS devel which appear to have moved to Core:

unifdef
check
libevent
glib
gtk+

At least for glib and gtk+, the packages have actually moved from Core to Extras, not the other way around.

Paul.