Re: [Fedora-music-list] Re: package naming question: muse -vs - MusE

Am Montag, den 15.05.2006, 11:20 -0600 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> Jonathan> On 12/05/06, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:
> >> I'm not an emacs users, but from all I can see I'll vote for the
> >> solution spot suggested (e.g. emacs-common-foo).
> Jonathan> I much prefer emacsen-foo.
> As do I, but if everyone else prefers the 'emacs-common' thats ok with
> me too. :)
[...]
> I guess we just need to have FECSO vote and settle it once and for
> all. :)
>
> Thorsten: Can you add that to the next meeting agenda?

Done.

Currently we have this suggestions as far as I can see:

emacs-muse (and have also xemacs-muse in bugzilla to avoid confusion)
emacs-common-muse
emacsen-muse

Did I miss one?

CU
thl
--
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info>