upstream renamed app, simple update, or new review required?

I'm maintaining kimdaba in Extras, and discoverred today that upstream renamed itself to kphotoalbum.

I'm guessing I already know the answer.. but... can I just update the pkg using the new name of course and update owners.list), or ought a situation like this require a new review?

-- Rex