Re: xosd, lrmi, and tpb

Kevin> Since no one else is interested, I am planning on taking over
Kevin> xosd, lrmi and tpb. I will take over a bit later today. If
Kevin> someone else would like to do so, let me know...

ok. I have taken over:

xosd
lrmi
tpb

I have assigned the two tpb bugs to myself.
None of the other packages have open bugs against them.

I have removed them from the wiki orphan page.

kevin