Re: Remove orphans in devel (Was: Re: atitvout + gai-pal : Orphaned dependencies!)

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> > > moving this to Fedora Extras list -- this seems like the better place
> > > for such discussions to me
> > My message was a notification (also see its Cc line), not the start of a
> > discussion.
>
> Exactly -- my message was meant as start of a discussion and that's why
> I move it to this list, that seemed like the better place.

I guess I can take on the packages needed for s3switch, since I need that
utility on my old Vaio. So, I prefer someone else to take them, but if
it no one else has an interested, I'll take:

	lrmi
	s3switch
	ks3switch

If no one claims these in the next week or so, I'll take them.

Paul