Re: [Fedora-music-list] Re: package naming question: muse -vs - MusE

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 22:34 +0100, Jonathan Underwood wrote:

> This also raises the meta question - is it ok for subpackages to have
> their own bugzilla entry? I think the answer has to be yes.
>
> For example, emacs-auctex really should have a subpackage for the
> preview latex style files and friends, called tetex-preview, such that
> functionality of the latex preview style files is made available for
> eg. LyX. This approach is recommended by upstream AUCTeX maintainers.
> Clearly, no user could be expected to know that bugs with
> tetex-preview should be filed against emacs-auctex. :)

While that is a problem - the proper bugzilla entry can be found by
looking at the rpm info (which shows the src.rpm that spawned it).

There are a boatload of packages with sub packages, and when I asked
about this before (components for sub packages) I was very bluntly told
"not gonna happen".