Re: [Fedora-music-list] Re: package naming question: muse -vs - MusE

On 15/05/06, Jose' Matos <jamatos fc up pt> wrote:
  Almost OT but what is missing for this subpackage to be available?
I am using lyx and it would be a nice addition to lyx spec file:

Require(hint): tetex-preview

  I am also willing to help with testing. :-)

Well, for a while it was waiting for the tetex packager to remove the
preview latex documentation spuriosly packaged with tetex. He's kindly
done that now.

All it now requires is for me to submit builds of emacs-auctex which
build the tetex-preview subpackage , and, importantly for the package
naming issues to be cleared up, although, hopefully, if FESCO chose
the right package naming (i.e. emacs-foo), we won't have to change
auctex. :)

J.
I'll do it by this weekend, all being well.