Re: Suggestion for new packages: avr-gcc, avr-binutils, avr-libc, avrdude, uisp, avra

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 16:33 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to include the following packages to extras:
>
> avr-gcc
> avr-binutils
> avr-libc - http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/
> avrdude - http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/avrdude
> uisp - http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/uisp
> avra - http://avra.sourceforge.net/
>
> Is anyone else already working on this? Are there any legal issues why this
> software could not be added to extras or can I start writing the SPEC files?

I have not submitted them but they are currently part of the Planet
CCRMA repository, you may want to base your packages on them. The spec
files were based on work by Yukio Mituiwa (I don't currently have
avrdude or avra).

-- Fernando