Re: buildsys-build (Was Re: BuildRequires - flex and bison)

Am Mittwoch, den 17.05.2006, 09:54 +0100 schrieb Jonathan Underwood:
> Thorsten - I notice over on fedora-devel-list that there's a cleanup
> of core packages going on based in the first phase upon getting all
> packages buildable in mock, with a longer term view of having core
> packages comply with the Extras guidelines:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-May/msg00308.html
>
> I suspect these proposed removals from the buildroot would be
> significant to these efforts (I could be wrong) - it might be worth
> discussing with those involved in the core cleanup?

Two of those involved are in FESCo, so they should notice. But I send
all three involved a mail just to make sure that they do :)

BTW, I added a item about this discussion to the FESCo schedule. We'll
look at it in the next meeting. But we should continue to discuss it on
the list until then.

CU
thl