Re: buildsys-build (Was Re: BuildRequires - flex and bison)

On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 10:11 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> /me is wondering if he should put this onto the agenda for the next
> FESCo meeting

Since this effects the packaging guidelines, which are not just Extras
specific anymore, this really should be handled by more than just FESCO.
I had hoped that yesterday's Fedora Board meeting would produce a
governing body to handle package guidelines and such, and they would be
responsible for acking or nacking this.

/me will ping the board.

--
Jesse Keating