adding a page in wiki?

Hello,

I would like to create a page similar with
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackagesNoLongerInDevel

but for core packages, to remove automatically from
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackageStatus?highlight=%28CategoryExtras%29#head-fc61f83902f24ae4168e91ba0f4017ddeccea83b
the packages that have been obsoleted or merged in other packages.

Maybe it could be called
PackagesRemovedFromCore
It should be also usefull for Core to document what happened to those
packages, so I am not sure it should be in CategoryExtras wiki. Who should
I contact, and also is there a coordination for the page names?

--
Pat