Re: rpms/qt4/devel qt4.spec, NONE, 1.1 qtrc, NONE, 1.1 .cvsignore, 1.1, 1.2 sources, 1.1, 1.2

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 08:17 -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Except  this is not the first time than has done this.  He did the same thing
> with koffice.  I think that  than  needs a serious wrap over the knuckles on
> this  he also needs to read
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/NewPackageProcess and make sure he is
> clear with the propper procedures.  If  he is not clear  ask here.

As I was searching for this page, I realized, is this actually linked to
from anywhere?  Also, is there any way in MoinMoin to show what pages
actually link to THIS page?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora