Re: rpms/qt4/devel qt4.spec, NONE, 1.1 qtrc, NONE, 1.1 .cvsignore, 1.1, 1.2 sources, 1.1, 1.2

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 06:37 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> I don't know about qt4 - but I thought that at some point, there was a
> policy that allowed stuff moving from core to extras to be done without
> needing a proper review, which would be the case with koffice.

Absolutely not.  This was a common assumption that was flat wrong.  Core
package quality isn't even close to Extras in a lot of cases.  ALL new
packages to Extras (new as in never in Extras before) need to go through
a review process.  Said review process could be the same one that was
done to get a new package into FC6+, just reference that review when
filing the review bug.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora