Virtuals for webserver and fastcgi

I'm preparing a package for mod_fcgid, which is a GPL-ed mod_fastcgi replacement for Apache httpd. There is also an existing review request for fcgi (#182440), which provides a server-agnostic FastCGI capability.

I can envisage, at some point in the future, that people might want to package up FastCGI applications and might want to add a suitable dependency for a FastCGI-capable server, akin to the existing "webserver" provide. Any suggestions for what, if any, that should be?

Some possibilities:

Provides: webserver(fastcgi)
Provides: webserver-fastcgi
Provides: fastcgi