Re: [Fedora-music-list] Re: package naming question: muse -vs - MusE

On 18/05/06, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:

Yep, no, respectively.

Not sure of the wisdom of the Obsoltes/Provides: muse, since part of the
point of this discussion was the name collision with something else
named muse.

Yeah, I was concerned about that - but I think this is the only way to
deal with the upgrade path. And I thought that we had (more or less)
settled on using an epoch for the other muse package to avoid
problems. Am I missing something ?