Re: [Fedora-music-list] Re: package naming question: muse -vs - MusE

On 18/05/06, Kevin Fenzi <kevin-fedora-extras scrye com> wrote:
> [...]

Jonathan> OK, FESCO unfortunatley didn't actually seem to reach any
Jonathan> kind of decision on this.

Yes, they did in the meeting just this morning...

[snip of proceedings]

OK, I looked at the time indicated at the top of Thorstens summary and
missed the main part. However, you will notice that further down there
are votes in favour of emacs-common. So I don't really think a
decision was reached.

The answer seems to be 'emacs-common-muse'

I don't think people read the discussion properly. The "common" in
there is superfluous. This will trigge renaming other packages to. BIG
GROAN.

*Bangs head on wall, goes to make cup of tea, and edits the spec again.*