Re: [Fedora-music-list] Re: package naming question: muse -vs - MusE

On 18/05/06, Michael A. Peters <mpeters mac com> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 20:55 +0100, Jonathan Underwood wrote:

> Well, that's what I thought originally, but the discussion previously
> convinced me my understanding was wrong. Seems not.
>
> So what IS the best way to deal with this...?

What had been suggested - the emacs package in FC<6 would
obsolete/provide muse, but NOT obsolete/provide in FC-6 and the music
muse package wouldn't hit until FC6.

I thought the PlanetCCRMA guys wanted the music muse package to hit
before FC6 though? Even if not, this FE package will still conflict
with PC muse package... since only one version  of the emacs muse
package ever hit FE (version 3.02.6b), would it not work to just do
Obsolotes: muse = 3.02.6b  in all packages?