Re: [Fedora-music-list] Re: package naming question: muse -vs - MusE

Jonathan> In case anyone wants to look at what I propose to import
Jonathan> into CVS: http://physics.open.ac.uk/~ju83/emacs-muse.spec

Shouldn't that have the main package Name as 'emacs-common-muse' ?

I thought it was decided that the base packages should be
'emacs-common-$name'.

I guess we can see the package guidelines once they are updated... :)

Jonathan> Cheers, Jonathan

kevin