Re: FE Package Status of May 19, 2006

Christian, thanks for your work.

Am Freitag, den 19.05.2006, 14:28 +0200 schrieb
Christian Iseli licr org:
[...]
> BTW, I think a page similar to Extras/PackagesNoLongerInDevel for Core is a
> good idea...

Actually I'd like to get rid of that page. I'd prefer if we could put
files like "dead.package" (with a explanation why it is dead) into the
devel branch of the package (and remove all others) in cvs. Christian,
would that work for you?

Maybe this could even be done in Core, too.

CU
thl
--
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info>