Re: FE Package Status of May 19, 2006

bugs michael gmx net said:
> On Fri, 19 May 2006 14:28:13 +0200, Christian Iseli licr org wrote:
> >  - 4 packages which have not yet been FE-APPROVE'd...
> >    https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_id=188180,191603
> >      qt4                                      rdieter at math.unl.edu
> >      rsnapshot                                lists at forevermore.net
>
> ? Where does this come from?

When there's an open BZ review ticket, the script assumes the mentioned
package hasn't been approved yet...

For qt4, Than Ngo imported in CVS apparently by mistake

For rsnapshot, I dunno.  Probably the new submitter didn't notice the package
was already in FE, presumably because it has not been built in a long time.

					Christian