Re: FE Package Status of May 19, 2006

CI> For rsnapshot, I dunno.  Probably the new submitter didn't notice
CI> the package was already in FE, presumably because it has not been
CI> built in a long time.

It has never been built as far as I can tell, nor has it had any
activity at all since what looks to be some sort of mass import.  It
really seems to be something of a phantom package.  I've asked the
submitter to ping the original package owner, but if anything
qualifies for orphan status, rsnapshot does.

 - J<