Thoughts about courier-mta packaging?

I use courier as a mail server both at work and at home, and have often wondered why it wasn't included as part of fedora extras.

Sam (the author) has built a wonderful multi-distro spec that works fine (except for one missing build-dep that's specific to a package split in fc4; an easy fix).

I'd be more than happy to submit/maintain the package in extras if it didn't require maintaining the spec myself -- it's HUGE and complicated and there's no need to maintain a separate one when the upstream author does it already.

I couldn't find any info about courier in bugzilla or the list archives, so I figured I'd toss it out here for a quick discussion before submitting the idea for package review.

-Chris