Re: Trouble with the new Amarok version

Rex Dieter wrote:
> We (someone) should probably try to get nmm into Extras, that would make
> 3.

Nope, either Xine or Helix are required to build Amarok. It's in the readme,
and the configure script checks it.
Of course I could patch the configure script to make NMM sufficient, as I
did previously for gstreamer, but we still have to include NMM in extras,
make sure it does not contain libmad code and that it builds and works fine
on x86_64. That would take some time.
Well, it still looks like the cleanest way, so I'll try packaging NMM. Rex,
you don't happen to have a spec file for it available, do you ?

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
One of the universal rules of happiness is: "Always be wary of any helpful