Re: scientific license - fedora compatible?

On 23/05/06, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
> It would be nice. The unmentionable repo does not operate in the same
> way as FE, as far as I can tell -

What makes you say that?  At least from my point of view, it's pretty close.

I was harbouring the misconception that one couldn't submit packages
to livna - Thorsten in another mail points out that that's not the
case. Apologies if I appeared to be critical of livna - that wasn't my
intention - I guess I wasn't aware that things were as similar "under
the hood" with livna and FE as they actually are.

Jonathan