Gettext and %find_lang

Hi *,

At some point in the wiki, there was a packaging guideline stating that
the %find_lang macro required gettext (or gettext-devel). I can't find it
anymore, so I've looked at /usr/lib/rpm/find-lang.sh and it does not look
like it needs gettext.

Any info about the rationale behind this ? Was find-lang.sh fixed not to
require gettext anymore ?

Thanks,
Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.