Re: scientific license - fedora compatible?

On 23/05/06, Quentin Spencer <qspencer ieee org> wrote:
I haven't read the license, but your descriptions sound similar to the
license for gnuplot, which is in core. You may want to look at its
license. I think it says that modifications may only be distributed as
patches.

Your synopsis is broadly right - modified versions must be distributed
as original source plus patches.

http://gnuplot.cvs.sourceforge.net/gnuplot/gnuplot/Copyright?view=markup