Re: scientific license - fedora compatible?

On 5/23/06, Jonathan Underwood <jonathan underwood gmail com> wrote:
It would be nice. The unmentionable repo does not operate in the same
way as FE, as far as I can tell - it would be really nice to have a
repo for non-commercial stuff not allowed in extras, let's called it
Luvna, which uses the same infrastructure as FE, and which is open to
contributors.

Shouldn't we call them "freeluvna" and "non-freeluvna" then? :)

--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Montréal, Québec