Re: scientific license - fedora compatible?

A somewhat good question, however I think that if you look, all packages
that Red Hat consumes from upstream are in the same flavor of pristine
upstream sources plus our changes in patch files.  The rpm build process
applies the patches to the sources.

Yep, of course, there's nothing contravening the license that is going
on. However, I ask the question since gnuplot's license would appear
to be incompatible with Fedora...

J.