Re: Naming guidelines question

> Do we expect users to notice the specific case of the upstream projects
> in webpages, documentation and type it correctly in yum everytime?

select -> insert

_if_ we were ever to make package guidelines be lowercase only, we would
need to modify rpm, yum, etc... to accept caps and pass them as lower
case.  Case sensitivity exists for Websites, some (broken) email
systems, and any number of other places.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora