Fedora logo license

Hi all,

I'm currently in the progress of packaging tuxkart a racing game. One of
the tracks on which you can race is an ordinary racing track with
advertisement boards along the side.

As shipped by upstream these advertisementboards contain advertisments
for real product which clearly violates trademarks for those products.

As such I'm in the progress of replacing these advertisement and some
other troublish artwork. I've currently replace on the advertisement
with the fedora logo, which seems appropriate for a Fedora package.
However the license in fedora-logos is erm less then clearly worded and
I wonder of my usage of the logo is ok. Notice that I've copy and pasted
the logo, I cannot just use the image-file from Fedora-logo's because
that is not in the .rgb format, which tuxkart needs.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans