Re: orphaned perl modules - perl-XML-Simple

Jose Pedro Oliveira wrote:
Michael J Knox wrote:
Hey all,

The below perl modules are currently orphaned, I am offering to take
them on if there is no objection.

perl-XML-Simple

perl-XML-Simple is not orphan. It is a Fedora Core 5 package.

Its list under "Potentially unmaintained packages in Fedora Extras". I saw the note about it being a FC5 package, but does that mean its not required in FC4 or FC3 ? if so, I will remove it from the OrphanedPackages page.

Michael