Re: Fedora logo license

On Saturday 27 May 2006 04:36, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org>
wrote:
> > That isn't really helpfull, all I can find there is a pdf which tells me
> > not to change colors etc, iow to use the logo unmodified, which I'm
> > doing. What I want to know if I may use to logo in and distribute it as
> > a part of a Fedora Extras package.
>
> Why isnt it helpful?  As long as you dont violate the guidelines you are
> free to include it.

As the page states, you must still submit your request for permission to
logo fedoraproject org and wait for a response.  Your usage case will be
considered, and a response will be formulated accordingly.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

http://www.n-man.com/