Re: wine apps menu entries

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:10:21 +0100
"Chitlesh GOORAH" <chitlesh fedoraproject org> wrote:

> On 11/4/06, Andreas Bierfert < hidden > wrote:
> > Could you be more precise which ones are missing so I can take a look.
>
> winemine
> notepad
> regedit
> wine file
> wine configuration
> wine help
> wine software uninstaller

Darn you were talking about icons. Missing icons is an issue I reported
upstream so we will see when and if they get back with something. Up till then
I will leave the entries without icons. As nobody voted against having a wine
submenu I will include this with the next wine upgrade.

- Andreas
--
Andreas Bierfert               | http://awbsworld.de      | GPG: C58CF1CB
andreas bierfert lowlatency de | http://lowlatency.de     | signed/encrypted