Re: Disturbing lack of FE security updates announcements!

Hans de Goede wrote:

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thursday 09 November 2006 10:38, Hans de Goede wrote:
The problem I'm trying to address here is that there is no way for end
users to find out about FE package updates which are security related. This
is BAD, hence my suggestion to ask maintainers to send a security update
announcement (in a predefined format / template) to
fedora-packages-announce when there is a security related update of an FE
package they (the maintainers) maintain.
Luke Macken, and others of the infrastructure group, are working on a tool that will facilitate this, and take the guess work out of much of the formatting and the manual bug closing, etc...

GOOD! ETA?

See https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-November/msg00149.html

Rahul