Pirut/yum/rpm application group assignation

Bonjour a Tous,

	Worked on FC6 today (a fresh install) and used package update.

	Pirut found clamav within server -> mail server
	(this is logical), my worry is clement application (my pet
	 project), which should be side by side with
	clamav|sendmail|exim.

	Spec file for clement say "Group: System Environment/Daemons",
	same as sendmail while clamav is set to "Group:
	Applications/File"

	Could somebody tell me how pirut/yum assign the application
	group??  Is there a liste somewhere to be updated?
--
A bientôt
Jean-Marc Pigeon                                     Internet: jmp safe ca