Re: Unorphaning wbxml2

2006/11/27, Laurent Rineau <laurent rineau__fedora_extras normalesup org>:
I am taking the ownership of *wbxml2*, which is a retired package (because its
maintainer could not sign the Fedora CLA due to its company policy).

Nice. I was contemplating maintaining it, because it's needed by the
SyncML plugin for libopensync, but that plugin is not
production-quality yet, unfortunately.

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
               -- The Old Farmer's Almanac