Re: Last warning don't modify my packages!!!

Peter Gordon schrieb:
>>> and you get them to what email address?
>> The address is ok.
>
> The adress may be ok, but are your bugzilla email preferences set to email
> you about new bugs assigned to you by default? You can view and edit those
> settings here: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
>
> Hope that helps.
For the other Bugs I get mails. But that is not the topic.
The topic is that every body modify packages of other. And that is an
very big problem. When that goes forward then it will impossible for
maintainers to maintain it packages, because the packages will be every
time out of sync:(