sync between owners.list and bugzilla down?

Not sure if it's related to the recent CVS downtime, but it seems that
bugzilla isn't getting updated with new packages added to
owners.list...

clusterssh is the last one I see added to the owners.list that shows
up in bugzilla:

revision 1.1466
date: 2006/08/29 19:29:35

Also, (likely related) I sponsored someone who is getting a
"Server returned an error: Insufficient privileges."
from plague, possibly because their ownership of packages hasn't
synced to the buildsys due to the owners.list sync not working?

Let me know if I can provide more info or am just looking at the wrong
things. ;)

kevin