Re: FESCo Meeting Minutes 2006-08-31

On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 22:26 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>  * Remove the non-.ini files from the comps module in CVS which would
> remove a source of confusion.  c4chris will ask jeremy about doing this.

If you do this, you have to generate the live comps file each time you
push.  Generating it is a lengthy task that only gets lengthier as more
things are added and more translations are added.  I know there is a
goal to make the sign/push as quick as possible and this inserts a
problem there.

Just adding some info to the discussion.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora