Re: Telepathy

On Fri, 2006-09-01 at 08:45 +0200, Sander Hoentjen wrote:
> Cool, I looked some days ago just before you submitted i guess. Since
> you are also the packager of gossip I was wondering if you have plans to
> build that one for telepathy as well.

Pretty unlikely for a while, since it is extremely experimental right
now.  Telepathy support just got imported into CVS on Monday, and is
fairly untested so far, not to mention the code for this will probably
being going through some major re-writes and changes once Martyn gets
back from vacation.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E