Re: python: mixing sitearch and sitelib (was: python noarch vs arch)

On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 18:23 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:

> OK, so in your POV a user asked whether it is OK to place foo.py and
> bar.so in sitelib and sitearch respectively and you answer that baz.py
> can't be installed under both sitearch and sitelib.
>
> I think it's better to admit the original error instead. :)

I think its better if you stop being a prick.  You're making assumptions
based on things not even in my text, misconstruing the words that I
wrote, and thus stating I'm "confused and gove wrong advice".  This is
horseshit and you know it.  Now stop being a prick.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora