Re: Normalizing the Fedora Extras 6 comps.in file

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Thanks. If anything is lost please ping me so I can fix the stylesheet,
> but so far it has passed all my sanity checks :
> [..]
> Should I save the stylesheet somewhere ?

What I would do is diff against and update it from the CVS comps module, then if
your changes make sense (i.e. no wrongly moved or deleted packages in the list),
go ahead and commit that back to Extras CVS.

Would this be suitable? Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479