Packaging problem - help!

Hi,

Something has gone insane on my x86_64 box. Quite a few of my mono
packages fail to build as things are going to /usr/lib rather
than /usr/lib64 (the sources are patched so they go to the correct
directory).

Does anyone know what I should be looking for which would make my system
point to /usr/lib rather than /usr/lib64? I've checked via yumex and
libtool and pkgconfig are both the 64 bit versions.

It's odd. /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/mono.pc points correct, mint looks to be
but then has a line pointing to /usr/lib - same applies for gecko-sharp
etc.

I have hosed the system of everything to do with mono and then done a
fresh install from yum of ONLY the 64 bit packages, but still no-go.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Bist Du meine Mutter?" - das leere kind