Re: Housekeeping (Was Re: FE Package Status of Sep 4, 2006)

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

7 packages not available in extras devel but present in release
-> for the em8300{,-kmod} stuff it's understandable at this point of
time. But all of this stuff should be fixed before we branch for FE6.
gaim-gaym doesn't work with gaim 2.0 iirc -> we should announce this
when F{CE}6 ships. Is it in the release notes already?

No. Feel free to.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Extras

Rahul