Re: FE Package Status of Sep 4, 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 18:24 +0200, Christian Iseli wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Here is the somewhat overdue package status update...

Packages that have not yet completed review
We have 3 packages which have not yet been FE-APPROVE'd...

fedora-devel at mx-solutions dot de - foremost - [WWW]204227

foremost has already been reviewed and added to the repository by a
different packager (me).  I've added a note to this review ticket that
the package is already available for FC4+.

-Toshio