nag-mails for not-yet-rebuild packages (Was: Re: Ignacio's packages: status update)

Thorsten Leemhuis schrieb:
> Ville Skyttä schrieb:
>> On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 22:38 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> BTW, there will still be 3 weeks after Sep 18 until FC6 is out to deal
>> with things that need attention, I think that's plenty.
> I'm not that sure if that's plenty but we'll see.

Side note: We IMHO are at the point where we really should start sending
out direct nag mails again to those maintainers that didn't rebuild a
single package yet. Anyone volunteering to do write and run a simple
script that does that?

CU
thl